The main raw material in our ingredients is corn. We value the relationship we have with the farmers who grow our corn, many of whom have been our suppliers for decades. We demand the same high standards in everything we source.
We process two types of corn:
• Dent corn is the most common crop. It’s used to make corn syrup, food starch, alcohol (ethanol), and animal feed
• Waxy corn is ideal for creating stabilisers, thickeners and emulsifiers for the food industry. It’s also used in adhesives and gums for the paper industry.
We use every part of the kernel:
• Corn starch, the largest component, is used in a wide range of foods and industrial ingredients
• Gluten is valuable as an ingredient in cattle and animal feeds
• Corn oil is also obtained.
Ingredients and service range
Choose your region and then select the ingredient or service from the dropdowns below.
Corn wet milling