Europe, Middle East and Africa
Other regions: Americas, Asia Pacific
Food and Beverage
baked goods, cereals, confections, soups, sauces, gravies and dressings, nutritional supplements
PromOat® Beta Glucan is a gently-produced, natural component of wholegrain oats with the associated health benefits. This unique soluble fibre is clean on taste and neutral on colour, and makes a versatile functional ingredient for foods and drinks
See how PromOat® Beta Glucan can add health claim benefits and functionality to your baked goods and cereals.
Read more www.promoat.com
Why you should be considering PromOat® Beta Glucan for your formulas:
- A clean taste, a neutral colour and no graininess
- Stabiliser and viscosity modifier
- Fat and calorie reduction
- Fibre enhancement
- May be suitable for gluten-free products dependent on recipe and level of use
- Physiological benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Reduces glycaemic response
- Supplies fibre which may help promote satiety
- Helps promote digestive/intestinal health*
Read more about PromOat® Beta Glucan at www.promoat.com
Prospective purchasers are advised to conduct their own regulatory review to determine whether it is possible to make a ‘natural’ claim in their market.
**Health claims and/or nutrient function claims are possible in a number of markets including both the USA and EU. Depending on the market there are health claims relating to heart health and/or glycaemic response.
Prospective purchasers are advised to conduct their own tests, studies and regulatory review to determine the fitness of Tate & Lyle products for their particular purposes, product claims or specifications.